UPDATE: We’ve found a great person for this job. Thanks for your help, everyone.
We’re hiring a marketing manager at SocialFlow. Please send me an email if this is you or if you know anyone who fits the bill: me (at) michaelchin (dot) me.
SocialFlow is seeking a marketing manager who will be an important part of a fast growing company. This person’s role will be to help grow and establish awareness of the company’s unique approach to social media optimization and translate that into business growth (supporting lead generation, customer acquisition and customer success).
What does SocialFlow do?
SocialFlow’s unique social media engagement optimization technology helps publishers, retailers and brands grow larger and more engaged audiences. Its core application publishes your content when it will resonate most with your customers and audiences on Twitter and Facebook.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, equity for employees, an incredible team and work environment, and tremendous opportunity with a well-funded start-up that is growing and growing!
– Lead the execution of the marketing plan, including developing collateral, presentations, web design & copy, blog and social media updates that clearly explain SocialFlow’s value proposition and details about its products to publishers, retailers, brands and agencies
– Collaborate with Account Management team to produce customer communications, including support and training material and email newsletters
– Assist in the development and ongoing refinement of marketing plan to support lead generation, customer acquisition and customer success
– Work with VP, Marketing, to create and refine messaging
– 5 to 7 years in a brand marketing and/or communications role
– Demonstrable results and experience in enterprise software marketing to the media, social media, brand marketing and retail industries
– Enthusiasm for real-time data and the ability to translate that to actionable business and marketing goals
– Data-focused and analytical, which means being excited with positive quantitative results and changes in numbers
– Extremely driven and self-motivated. Ability and desire to identify what needs to be done next and then do it with little direction from others
– Comfortable multi-tasking and working on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment
– Constant learner who is willing and able to teach his or herself how to do a variety of marketing tasks and not afraid to ask for help
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Network of talented contractors, agencies, and consultants
– Experience with SEO
– Rich experience with paid search engine marketing
– Web design / graphic design skills
– Familiarity with major CMSs